*All times CST
10:00 a.m. Registration Opens
1:00 p.m. Opening Remarks
1:15 p.m. Session One: (Panel): The AI revolution in banking: A roadmap for the future
- Where is AI being used today within financial services?
- Rules for effective AI strategies and implementation
- Future AI use cases and operational challenges
2:00 p.m. Session Two: Fireside Chat
During this session, a member of the Bank Automation News team will sit down with a key U.S. banking technology executive for a discussion on crucial technology and automation trends, developments and strategy.
2:30 p.m. Afternoon Break
3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Concurrent Tracks
Attendees can customize their conference experience by choosing sessions from two engaging tracks.
3:00 p.m. Session Three A: (Panel): RPA: New approaches and techniques
- Using process mining and process discovery to design automation
- Combining RPA bots and AI to automate banking verticals
- AI technologies for smarter and safer bots
3:45 p.m. Session Four A: (Panel): Leveraging AI to address unstructured data
- How data can be extracted using AI and ML to boost productivity
- Making the most of digital data
- Leveraging unstructured data to drive innovation
3:00 p.m. Session Three B: (Panel): Merging and managing tech stacks
- Determining which tech to keep or scrap during digital transformation
- How to approach bank mergers or operational consolidation while keeping technology humming
- The role of third-party vendors in a merger
3:45 p.m. Session Four B: (Panel): Creating a culture of AI adoption
- AI to boost developer productivity
- Hiring and training tech, specifically AI talent
- Effectively combining human, technology resources
4:30 p.m. Session Five: Shark Tank — Banking Automation edition
Do you have what it takes to get the banking automation sharks to invest in your startup idea? You’ll find out during this workshop, as you’ll join a team of summit attendees to brainstorm an AI startup idea that you’ll pitch to a crew of shark investors. The winners get bragging rights, a gift — and the invaluable experience of thinking about AI and banking automation in wholly innovative ways.
5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. Cocktail Reception
8 a.m. Registration Opens & Networking Breakfast
9 a.m. Welcoming Remarks
9:10 a.m. Session Six: (Panel): Automation and the pursuit of efficiency: A frank discussion on costs and benefits
- Balancing automation and human capital
- Where to find efficiencies – and where not to?
- The realities of ROI on automation tech spend
10:00 am Session Seven (Presentation): What’s new in digital assistants: Implementing AI for enhanced user experience
- Ongoing innovation and technology updates
- Promoting virtual-assistant adoption
- Internal and external use cases for virtual assistants
10:30 a.m. Morning Break
11:00 am Session Eight: AI in action: Demos of new technologies and solutions
From AI chatbots to biometric solutions to technologies you haven’t come across, you will see demos of new products and solutions that will get your brainstorming juices flowing.
12:30 p.m. Networking Lunch
2:00 p.m. – Session Nine: (Panel): Strategies for automating real-time payment processes
- Innovation in RTP today
- Selecting the right partner for RTP
- An update on FedNow adoption
2:45 p.m. – Session Ten: (Presentation) Ideation in Banking: The art of generating new ideas for products, processes and strategies
- Novel designs in strategy development and process reengineering
- Freeing strategy from legacy technology – and habits
- Cultivating a team culture of revolutionary ideation
3:45 p.m. – Session Eleven – Roundtable Discussions
During this session, attendees will gather in small groups to share insights, market intelligence and perspectives on today’s key technology trends and opportunities in banking and AI. Specifically, we will explore how to build a sustainable framework for automation within modern banking organizations.