Director of Lending Strategies & Automotive Market
With over 15 years’ experience in financial services industry, with tenures at Santander Consumer USA and Visa, Jessica Gonzalez is responsible for growing Informed.IQ’s automotive market share and is instrumental in boosting productivity for auto lenders through Informed.IQ’s proprietary machine learning and artificial intelligence technology.
Jessica is an award-winning business leader and change agent with 15+ years of experience in driving digital transformation and continuous improvement across financial and operational systems through a mix of process innovation, cutting-edge fintech solutions, and targeted training and performance management initiatives.
Through a corporate journey spanning operation, risk management, program management and sales at Fortune 100 leaders in the banking and finance sectors, Santander Consumer and Visa, Jessica has evolved a signature leadership style that leverages best-in-class technologies and BI best practices to build digital roadmaps focusing on operational excellence, customer engagement, and global leverage.
Jessica’s accomplishments include:
• Recipient of multiple awards including Visa Volunteer Award, Keeping It Simple Santander Award, Santander Digital Transformation Award, and Santander Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Execution Excellence Award.
• Recognized by the chief executive officer (CEO) of Santander Consumer for driving significant value in operational efficiencies in customer service and originations within one year of service, leading to the charter of the Center of Excellence Automation & Process Reengineering Program.
• Implemented fraud model in 2020 with an early payment default expected to result in $20M potential loss reduction. This included income reasonability scoring, and first party fraud triggers, discouraging fraud proponents and decreasing manual reviews.
• Received fast-track promotion at VISA to lead model governance, risk assessment, and management across five separate business units and five regions, in recognition of exceptional work ethic.
• Created the vision and framework for innovative DEI change throughout Santander Consumer providing the vision and strategy of the DEI Council inclusion campaign attributing to Santander being named top employer of the Dallas Region and an increase of employee satisfaction by seven points.
With an MBA and a BS in Business Administration, as well as a Project Management (PMP) and Agile SAF(e) certifications, Jessica has a number of accolades in addition to her volunteer interests and honors.