Thank you for your participation at the upcoming Bank Automation Summit US at the The Westin Charlotte, March 2-3, 2023.
This page contains the necessary information to prepare your team for the upcoming event.
DISPLAY SPACE GUIDELINES
- 8′ x 10′ display space
- Skirted 6′ table (with 2 chairs)
* There will NOT be pipe and drape, or any built-out walls that sections off your space. However, please do note that you can bring any promotional materials including banners, tablecloth, flyers, etc. that will fit within your 8ft display space.
Wednesday, March 1st
- Set Up: 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, March 2nd
- Registration & Breakfast: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Morning Break: 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM
- Afternoon Break: 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- Cocktail Reception: 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Friday, March 3rd
- Breakfast: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Morning Break: 10:30 AM – 10:45 AM
- Tear-down: 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
Where do I ship my materials for the conference?
Please see below for the shipping information for the Westin Charlotte. Deliveries should arrive no earlier than (3) business days in advance of the meeting, Friday, February 24th. Any deliveries arriving earlier will be subject to storage fees. All deliveries must arrive no later than Tuesday, February 28th or we cannot guarantee they will be at your display for setup.
(Guest Name + Guest Cell Number)
c/o FedEx Office at Westin Charlotte
601 South College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
(Bank Automation Summit US/March 2 – 3)
Please be sure to send your tracking number to [email protected] for each shipment that you send to the address above. We will provide your tracking information to the hotel, and they will pull your packages for you and bring them to your display on March 1st for setup.
All outgoing shipments must be properly sealed, labeled, and have an account number or credit card information completed.
AUDIO VISUAL AND WIFI
How do I order AV equipment for my exhibit booth?
If your team is in need of Power or any additional Audio Visual equipment, you can email Caroline Whitaker at [email protected]. Caroline will provide you with the appropriate contact for your AV request.
Complimentary WIFI will be provided in the meeting space. If your team needs a direct WIFI connect, please reach out to Caroline, as this will be an additional cost to your team.
How do I register the participants from my company?
- Sponsorship packages include a customized number of complimentary registrations.
- Please register your complimentary participants online here.
- To register any additional company participants at the discount sponsor rate of $1,065.00, please use the registration link and select “Sponsor” as their ticket type.
When do I receive the attendee list?
Sponsors have exclusive access to the pre and post show lists for a 1x mailing use. The pre-conference attendee list will be sent out two weeks before the event to the primary contact person at your company. The attendee list includes name, title, company, telephone and email (if the attendee opted-in).
The post-show attendee list will be sent out within a week post-conference of the event.