Royal Media and Bank Automation News are excited to welcome you in-person for the 2022 Bank Automation Summit Fall. While we value the benefits of in-person activities, we will continue to monitor the ongoing global health crisis and will make adjustments to the event to help ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our attendees, speakers, and sponsors.
Bank Automation News is working closely with the Hyatt Olive 8 Seattle, as well as other partners, on health and safety measures to be implemented at the 2022 event. All attendees must agree to and follow the protocols and guidelines, as stated in the Event Terms & Conditions. This page will be updated on a regular basis as new guidelines are recommended. Please contact our Events Team if you have any questions or concerns.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO TAKE BEFORE LEAVING FOR BAS FALL 2022
- Complete a self-assessment and ensure that you are symptom-free. If you are feeling sick, we encourage you to stay home and take advantage of the virtual participation options. Click Here to refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker.
- Get your COVID-19 booster shot and/or flu shot, if available.
ONSITE AT BAS FALL 2022
- Attendees are highly encouraged to wear a mask during the 2022 Bank Automation Summit Fall, especially those who are at a personal high risk.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms onsite, our team will provide you with direct contact information for medical services.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON-SITE AT BAS FALL 2022
- All event staff wearing face masks
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the event space
- Ongoing cleaning and disinfecting during the event